As Miran Legal, we think that specializing and acquiring meritable information makes a difference in today's world. Hence, we provide services in areas where we have adequate experience and expertise to make a difference.
International trade is the trading of goods and services between international borders and regions. International trade law, on the other hand, could be defined as the body of rules consisting of national and international regulations affecting transactions and contracts in international trade activities, customary law and general principles of law.
International Trade Law comprises the subjects, namely international goods sales, transport contracts, international commercial organizations, foreign capital investments, import and export operations as well as customs procedures, all kinds of international trade agreements, e-commerce, international trade disputes and solutions.
The gradual increase observed in international relations, thus diminishing the borders, and subsequently, the rise in international commercial relations, being diversified by including different fields have become the factors to increase the importance of international trade law. Since international trade is one of the indispensable sources of income for the country's economy, international trade law is equally important.
International Trade Law is subject to both international law and national legislation due to the foreign elements contained. For this reason, a competent experience and knowledge in both fields of law will be required. It is of great importance to receive the right legal service, since many businesses can be stuck in difficult situations if the legal norms, which are regulated in detail in both national and international legislation, cannot be implemented to commercial business and procedures or if they are applied incompletely. We, as Miran Legal, provide the following services within the scope of International Trade Law:
- Arrangement and revision of contracts within the scope of International Trade Law,
- Providing legal consultancy services in the works and procedures conducted or to be conducted by foreign companies in Turkey,
- Providing legal support and consultancy within the scope of CISG, that is subject to contracts regarding the international sale of goods and the disputes arising within the scope of such contracts,
- Conduct of International Arbitration process,
- Providing legal support and consultancy in international disputes regarding trademarks and patents,
- Arrangement and inspection of import and export documents,
- Arranging distributorship agreements,
- Ensuring the collection of international outstanding debts.