As Miran Legal, we think that specializing and acquiring meritable information makes a difference in today's world. Hence, we provide services in areas where we have adequate experience and expertise to make a difference.
Even though there are numerous definitions of the term informatics, it is basically considered as the results of the use of information and technology together. Informatics, which is about the processing of all types of information and data with electronic data automation tools, is a parent term that includes all electronic systems. Information technology law on the contrary, is a branch of law that deals with all problems that may occur during the processing of information and data. With the quickly evolving technology in our era, new commercial activity fields have been formed in the information technology sector. In these new commercial fields, many companies have started to operate and the information technology sector has started to play a very important role in world trade. Alongside the quickly growing information technology sector, new theoretical and practical fields related to this sector have been created in the field of law.
Information Technology Law as mentioned, which evolves in parallel with the growth momentum of the IT sector, is a law branch with a sui generis structure that has come into life by the combination of more than one branch of law, especially Intellectual Property Law and Commercial Law. Thus, settlement of conflicts in regards to IT Law and taking necessary protective measures is not only an expert in the field of IT Law; it is possible all due to professional support with comprehensive legal equipment.
As Miran Legal, we provide the services given below to our clients,
- Following the most up-to-date developments in the field of Information Technology Law,
- Providing special legal solutions for the information sector,
- Following transactions under licensing, protection of intellectual property rights, registration,
- Providing consultancy service for internet content provider and hosting provider,
- Providing legal consultancy services for companies selling goods and services over the internet and preparing the legal infrastructure,
- Following of criminal files and all kinds of actions regarding cyber security crimes,
- Providing legal consultancy services for e-commerce practices.