As Miran Legal, we think that specializing and acquiring meritable information makes a difference in today's world. Hence, we provide services in areas where we have adequate experience and expertise to make a difference.
Banks are the fundamental institutions essential for the motion of the economy, the distribution of resources and the execution of daily financial transactions. In parallel with the development of national and international economies, the increase in globalization has made the financial sector very important. Therefore, the financial sector is one of the most fundamental points of daily life. Banking and Finance Law is the branch of law that considers, regulates and examines the financial sector with its public dimensions.
Today, Turkey has become a financial center in the globalizing world market, Istanbul in particular. As a result, Banking and Finance Law has acquired a great importance in our country.
It has become an obligation for commercial companies to act in accordance with the economy that is constantly changing and transforming in the stages of globalization by expanding their establishment, growth and business scope. As a requirement of this obligation, commercial companies act in accordance with a specific economic plan and take essential protective and preventive measures; they also need professional legal support in order to sort out the disputes that may occur.
As Miran Legal, we operate in the national and international follow-up of all kinds of judgments and arbitration remedies regarding Banking and Finance Law. The main services we provide in this field can be listed as follows.
- Execution of the processes of capital leasing,
- Execution of the processes of factoring,
- Settlement, litigation or arbitration of disputes arising from loan agreements and borrowings,
- Eventuation of transactions of executive proceeding,
- Project finance, establishment and operation of Banks and Financial Institutions, legal consultancy services for investments to be made in Turkey,
- Representation of companies at the banks and financial institutions during the provision of loans.